We are among the renowned manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of Brass Inserts. These offered inserts are creatively designed by a team of dexterous professionals, using superior quality brass material that is sourced from trusted vendors of the market. These inserts are ideal for automotive industry and electrical & wiring devices. Owing to its corrosion resistance, smooth finish and durability, our range is highly demanded in the market. To meet the exact requirements of clients, we provide these Brass Inserts in various sizes and shapes at market leading prices.
We offer a full line of brass inserts for all methods of installation, including: ultrasonic, heat, thermal, press-in and mold-in. Although we produce various brass inserts as per custom design & specification, we have standard series of Threaded Inserts such as Straight Hole, Blind (Closed bottom), Collar Inserts, Ultrasonic, Press in, Tri Slotted Inserts etc. Around 3.5 million pieces of variety of brass inserts are manufactured by us per month to cater the voluminous demand of all our giant OEMS around the globe. Material: Generally Free Machine Grade of CuZn37Pb3 equivalent to BS 2874 is used to manufacture various brass inserts in form of round, Hexagon, Square etc. Other grades which are followed as per custom requirements are CZ 121, CZ 131, C3604, CDA 360 and DTD 627 etc.
Whole range of Square, Hex, Knurled inserts as per specification. Our range is available in a host of customized options to suit the requirements of the customers
- Thread Size Starts from M1.6 to M50. BA, BSW, BSPT, BSF & American Threads like UNC, UNF, UNEF and NPT are also available as per custom requirements.
- Straight, Diamond, opposite diagonal etc. are the knurling options available to give solid gripping to Molding applications.
- Inserts available as per Class 2B ANSI/ASME B1.1 & Confirms to ISO metric 6H Thread Standards.
- Inserts with collar series provides Options to use Flange to make Electric Contact.
- Ultrasonic series with Opposing Diagonal Knurls provide excellent Torque Resistance
- Vertical Undercuts in Tri Series Provides Superior Tensile Strength
- Blind thread or closed bottom Inserts prevents plastic from entering the bottom of the insert.
Finish: Generally Brass Inserts comes with the Natural, Nickel & Tin Finish. But Surface Finishes such as Chromium, Silver, Gold, etc. can be done as per customers requirement.